5-Visit Punch Card
Want to experience what a Membership at Maker Playground is all about and not ready for a monthly commitment?
You can purchase a 5-Visit Punch Card as a trial run!
Get access with 5 visits for $125
To purchase a 5-Visit Punch Card, please visit us in-person at Maker Playground. This 5-Visit Punch Card is a great option for gift giving or a project you need larger equipment, additional tools, and more space to finish! Once your 5-Visit Punch Card has been used, you can purchase an additional punch card to renew your experience. All Punch Cards are in increments of 5 visits.
Punch Card Member FAQ's
- Punch card Members have access to everything from our Basic Membership during their 5 visits.
(Purchasing a Punch Card does not constitute a membership at Maker Playground. We will enroll you in a Punch Card Membership upon purchasing a 5-Visit Card.)
- Punch Card Members must watch all safety videos prior to their first visit.
- Punch Cards Members must be 16 years of age or older.
- If you're a gift recipient of a 5-Visit Punch Card, please visit Maker Playground to enroll as a "Punch Card Member". All cards lost prior to enrolling in Punch Card Membership are forfeit.
- Punch Card Members will not receive an access badge for Maker Playground and will have to check in with the front desk to gain access to the shop at each visit.
- Punch Card Members wanting to use the CNC Router or Laser Cutter must complete the pre-requisite Shop Class after purchasing the punch card. Punch Card Members may enroll in MPG Shop Classes with the member discount and can take the class without using a visit on their punch card. Once qualified on a machine, Punch Card Members that renew will not have to re-take Shop Class if purchasing a new Punch Card.
(Please note, full punch card must be present at time of renewal to qualify. MPG Staff reserves the right to require members to re-take training classes and re-qualify if they do not demonstrate adequate safety and understanding of MPG machine guidelines.)
Once you've filled up your Punch Card, check out our Maker Playground Membership options and choose what's best for your maker needs.