Spark!Fishers festivities are back and better than ever in 2023!
Beginning Tuesday, June 20, and running through Saturday, June 24, the annual Spark!Fishers festival is a weeklong patriotic celebration, falling the weekend before July 4.
- On Tuesday, June 20, help us kick off the week by attending a free concert with Jukebox Luke at the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater at 7 p.m.
- On Wednesday, June 21, register for the annual Spark!Fishers 5K run/walk, a family and stroller-friendly race through downtown Fishers and the Nickel Plate District at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 22, marks the return of the Spark!Fishers Car & Art Show, a display throughout the Fishers Municipal Complex of vintage and classic cars alongside works from Fishers Arts Council artists.
- On Friday, June 23, we'll host another free concert with a national touring act beginning at 8 p.m. Entertainment TBA.
- On Saturday, June 24 (and the biggest day of celebration), the Spark!Fishers Street Fair will run throughout the Nickel Plate District from 3-10 p.m. with multiple stages of live music and entertainment, food and drink vendors, artisan tents, toddler, kids, and teen zones, and the Spark!Fishers Parade at 6 p.m., all ending with an aerial show at 10 p.m. Some Kids Zone and Teen Zone activities require a pre-purchased wristband to ensure a safety and liability waiver has been signed. Anyone who plans to utilize any inflatable or our mobile skatepark must have a pre-purchased wristband. Wristbands are only available for pre-purchase online for $3 ($4.50 non-residents). Price will increase the day of the event, June 24, to $5 ($7.50 non-residents).