Boo Bash Vendor Info
Fishers Parks & Recreation is excited to work with over 60 different local businesses at the annual Boo Bash event on Saturday, October 26 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Central Green in front of City Hall.
New this year, local businesses and organizations can apply to participate with two different options:
- Have a booth and provide their own 10' x 10' weighted tent for no cost (additional tents are available to rent if you would like)
- Rent a tent through the Fishers Parks & Recreation Department for $100 per tent.
Tents are required at booths to participate, and a max of 2 tents per business are allowed.
Don't have a tent or want to rent one?
10' x 10' tents are available to rent for $100 (additional tents are available for $100 per tent). Please mark that you would like to rent a tent in the application.
To apply, please complete a Booth Application. Businesses must be approved by Fishers Parks & Recreation. Applications are due September 27, so apply today!
- Businesses and organizations must provide a weighted (not staked) 10' x 10' pop-up tent at the event or rent one through the Fishers Parks & Recreation Department for $100 per tent. See tent weight requirements.
- Help us turn the Central Green into a Halloween Village by creating a family-friendly theme for your booth, suitable for ages 3 and up. Examples from previous years include Pirates, Minions, Candy Land, and Star Wars.
- Bring all necessary supplies for your booth (tables, chairs, decorations, etc.). Tents are provided (no electricity is available).
- Tear down your booth after the event.
- Supply a minimum of two people to staff and run your booth.
- At least two people must be dressed up in support of your selected theme. Have fun with this!
- Provide candy (preferably without nuts) or non-food items like toys or trinkets for 3,000+ children.
- Be set up and finished decorating by 9 a.m. Your booth must stay open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- You are welcome to hand out promotional items (ex. menus, magnets, cups, etc.).
- You are not permitted to sell items at the event. All items must be approved by Fishers Parks & Recreation.
- In the event of inclement weather, the make up date for Boo Bash is Sunday, October 27. Please note, you will not be refunded for any tent rentals due to inclement weather.
Teal Pumpkin Project Booths
As an inclusive event, Fishers Parks & Recreation encourages vendors to participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project by providing non-food items for children with food allergies and special needs.
The Teal Pumpkin Project encourages awareness of food allergies and promotes inclusion of all trick-or-treaters throughout the Halloween season. The nationwide movement offers an alternative for kids with food allergies, as well as other children for whom candy is not an option.
Want to be a Teal Pumpkin Project booth?
- Let us know that you’re interested in being a Teal Pumpkin Vendor on the application and we’ll include your booth in our app list.
- Provide non-food treats for trick-or-treaters.
- We'll provide a teal pumpkin sign to display at your booth or you can bring your own teal pumpkin to display.
For more information on this initiative, visit tealpumpkinproject.org.
- Tents are required - vendors must provide their own 10' x 10' tent or rent a tent through the Fishers Parks & Recreation Department for $100 per tent.
- Booth spaces are 10' x 10'
- All booths must sign and complete a liability waiver