Digital Costume Contest
Don’t miss the frightful fun leading up to the event with the Boo Bash Digital Costume Contest! From Monday, October 7 to Thursday, October 17, submit a photo of your spooky and boo-tiful costumes.
How to Submit a Photo
Submitted photos will be added to the Boo Bash Digital Costume Contest album on Fishers Parks & Recreation’s Facebook page and public voting for the best photos will begin on Friday, October 18. The 5 photos with the most “likes” through Thursday, October 24 at 11:59 p.m. will win an awesome prize and winners will be announced on Fishers Parks & Recreation’s social media page on Friday, October 25.
Howl-o-ween Pet Division
Don't leave your furry friends out of the frightful fun! Submit a photo of your pet in their best costume for chance to win a howling good prize!
The deadline to submit photos is Thursday, October 17, and public voting for the photo with the most likes on the Fishers Parks & Recreation's Howl-o-ween Facebook album will run from Friday, October 18 to Thursday, October 24. The winner will be announced on our Facebook page.
Costume Contest FAQ's
When can I enter the contest?
You must submit your photo using a form (coming soon!) starting on Monday, October 7 through Thursday, October 18 at noon to be eligible for the contest.
How many photos can I submit?
You can enter as many times as you like, as long as they are your original photos.
How do I win?
Prizes will be given out to the (5) photos with the most “likes” in the Boo Bash Costume Contest Photo Album on the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook page.
Share the album with your family and friends through Facebook and let them know you want to win by asking them to vote for your photo by “liking” it in the album!
What are the prizes?
Prize information coming soon!
When are winners announced?
We will announce the winners on the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook page on October 25.
Can I enter a video into the contest?
No, only photos are eligible.
How do I know if I am a winner?
We will post your photo on the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook page and contact you via email to notify you that you have won and include instructions for claiming your prize.
- 2019 Boo Bash Costume Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Fishers Parks & Recreation, 11565 Brooks School Road, Fishers, IN 46037 (“Sponsor”). This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. By entering this Contest, you are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- The Entry Period for this Contest begins on Monday, October 7 at noon and ends on Thursday, October 17 at 11:59 p.m. (all times in these Official Rules are EST). All entries must be received by Sponsor using the specified form during the Entry Period.
- Photo submissions for the contest featuring children under 18 must be submitted by their parent or guardian, age 18 or older between October 7 and October 17.
- To enter, you must submit your photo using the specified form during the Entry Period. Only completed forms will be accepted. Entries must: (a) be submitted digitally via the Form as listed above; (b) be suitable for general audiences and not offensive, obscene, defamatory or illegal; (c) be original (and you must own or control the copyright to your Entry and have sufficient rights to submit the work to this Contest and to grant permission to Sponsor to use the Entry, as described below. You also allow Fishers Parks & Recreation to use your photos in marketing promotions.); and (d) not violate the rights of others or any policies or terms of Facebook. By entering this Contest, you certify that you have complied with and accept these Official Rules and are eligible to win, and you give your express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor (and third-parties directed by Sponsor) through your Facebook account and at any email address or telephone number you provide in connection with this Contest. You also agree that all decisions of Sponsor in administering the Contest are within Sponsor’s sole discretion and are final.
- Winner Selection: All entrants/entries are subject to verification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. After the Entry Period, the photos will be uploaded into a Facebook album on the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook page. The 5 photos in the album with the most “Likes” through Thursday, October 24 at 11:59 p.m. will win.
- The top 5 winners will receive a prize (more details coming soon!)
- The winning Entrants will be notified via email and the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook account. Fishers Parks & Recreation will post the winning photos.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.