Children of all ages are invited to Boo Bash on Saturday, October 26, 2019 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the Central Green and at the NPD AMP. This year's event includes over 50 vendor booths for safe trick or treating, fang-tastic giveaways, bewitching live entertainment, and more
This year's event includes:
- Even more trick or treating at over 70 local business and City of Fishers department booths
- Teal Pumpkin Project booths providing non-food items for children with food allergies and special needs
- A digital scavenger hunt on the free Play Fishers mobile app with great prizes
- A spooky display of jack-o-lanterns carved by the community at our Boo Bash Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza
- The annual digital costume contest on the Fishers Parks & Recreation Facebook page
- A fun inflatable corn maze on the NPD AMP lawn
- A Monster Market during the last Fishers Farmers' Market of the season
- A Sensory Area inside the Pavilion between City Hall and the Nickel Plate District Amphitheater for children and families with special needs.
- The Art Gallery in City Hall
- And more!
Want to Have a Booth at Boo Bash?
New this year, local businesses and organizations can apply to participate with 2 different options:
- Have a booth and provide their own 10' x 10' weighted tent for no cost (additional tents are available to rent if you would like)
- Rent a tent through the Fishers Parks & Recreation Department for $100 per tent.
Tents are required at booths to participate, and a max of 2 tents per business are allowed. Vendor can also rent an 8' table for $7.25 (or bring their own). Learn more and apply to have a booth by September 27.
Digital Costume Contest
Starting on Monday, October 7, submit a photo of your spooky and boo-tiful costumes. The public will help us crown the winners by voting for their favorite photo starting on Friday, October 18. The 5 photos with the most “likes” through Thursday, October 24 will win a spooktacular prize!
Howl-o-ween Pet Division
Don't leave your furry friends out of the frightful fun! Submit a photo of your pet in their best costume from October 7 through October 17 for chance to win a howling good prize. Public voting for the photo with the most likes on the Fishers Parks & Recreation's Facebook runs through Thursday, October 24.