Community Professional Partners
About the Program
Fishers Parks & Recreation works with a diverse array of smart, vibrant, and entrepreneurial Community Professional Partners (CPP's) who provide unique experiences and programs to the community. CPP's have demonstrated the highest levels of customer service and experience-based activities.
Interested in Becoming a CPP?
In the spirit of our entrepreneurial city, interested instructors and businesses in the Fishers area are now offered reduced rental space at Fishers Parks buildings to host their programmed events and classes.
With this new structure, CPP’s will manage their own registration, payments, refunds, and marketing.
What does Fishers Parks & Recreation provide CPP’s?
- Fishers Parks & Recreation will provide use of a park building at a reduced rental rate for four hours per week (Monday through Thursday only).
- A $100 reduced rental rate (non-refundable) and a $200 damage deposit check (held and refundable) for each quarter listed below:
- January – March
- April – June
- July – September
- October – December
- CPP’s can add their events to the Community Calendar upon being approved as a CPP.
What does a CPP provide?
- Provide supplies and lead their classes
- Manage registrations, payments, and refunds
- Manage program marketing through CPP’s websites, flyers, social media, and other marketing outlets.
- Provide all necessary licenses, certifications, and information required, including proof of current liability insurance.
- Provide completed background checks for instructors
In the spirit of entrepreneurism, we are wanting to reach out to Community Professional Partners in the area who may or may not have a space to host their classes. With this structure, CPP’s will manage their own registration payments and/or refunds, as well as manage their own marketing attempts, as most businesses do.
The reduced rental rate covers four hours per week (Monday through Thursday reservations only) for the duration of each quarter.
Spring Pickleball Clinic with Team Witsken
Learn to play pickleball or build on your beginner skills at this clinic.
Mondays, April 13 through May 11
Beginner Clinic: 6:30 - 7:30 PM
Advanced Beginner/Intermediate Clinic: 7:30 - 8:30 PM
Pro Rick Witsken will be coaching most of the clinics and teaching players many techniques to learn the game or better their current skill level.
- Build on your current skills and learn new techniques
- Learn scoring
- Many drills and Rallies
* Bring water bottle and paddles. There will be loaner paddles if you need one.
If the weather causes a cancellation another clinic will be scheduled for the same week-No refunds.