Info for Vendors
Boo Bash Booth Application
Local businesses and organizations can apply to have booth and provide their own 10' x 10' weighted, non-staked tent for no cost (the deadline to rent tables and tents has passed. Vendors must bring their own weighted, staked tent).
Fishers Parks works closely with the Fishers Health Department to take precautions as necessary to keep attendees, vendors, and staff safe.
- Face masks covering the nose and mouth are encouraged for all unvaccinated guests and for all guests when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Handwashing and hand sanitizer stations will be available on site.
- Guests are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines and stay home if they are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Teal Pumpkin Project Booths
As an inclusive event, Fishers Parks encourages vendors to participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project by providing non-food items for children with food allergies and special needs.
The Teal Pumpkin Project encourages awareness of food allergies and promotes inclusion of all trick-or-treaters throughout the Halloween season. The nationwide movement offers an alternative for kids with food allergies, as well as other children for whom candy is not an option.
Want to be a Teal Pumpkin Project booth?
- Let us know that you’re interested in being a Teal Pumpkin Vendor we’ll include your booth in our app list.
- Provide non-food treats for trick-or-treaters.
- We'll provide a teal pumpkin sign to display at your booth or you can bring your own teal pumpkin to display.
For more information on this initiative, visit tealpumpkinproject.org.
- Tents are required - vendors must provide their own 10' x 10' tent or rent a tent for $100 through Fishers Parks
- Vendors must wear masks throughout the event
- Booth spaces are 10' x 10'
- All booths must sign and complete a liability waiver