Digital Costume Contest
Don’t miss the frightful fun leading up to the event with the Boo Bash Digital Costume Contest!
Vote for Your Favorite Photo!
Special Thanks to Our Boo Bash Costume Contest Donors
- Adrenaline Family Fun Park
- Aqua-Tots Swim School
- Chauna Holder for HSE School Board
- Citizens State Bank
- Ji-Eun Lee Music Academy
- Magic Destinations
- Master Yoo's World Class Tae Kwon Do
- Peacock Family Chiropractic
- The Hot Room
- Very Important Princesses
- Walking Through Flowers
- Wispy Pines
- Youth Inspirations Theatre
Costume Contest FAQ's
When can I enter the contest?
The deadline to enter the contest has passed.
How many photos can I submit?
You can enter as many times as you like, as long as they are your original photos.
How do I win?
Prizes will be given out to the (5) photos with the most “likes” in the Boo Bash Costume Contest Photo Album on the Fishers Parks Facebook page.
Share the album with your family and friends through Facebook and let them know you want to win by asking them to vote for your photo by “liking” it in the album!
What are the prizes?
Winners will be awarded one of the following prizes. Special thanks to our Boo Bash vendors for their generous donations! More info coming soon!
When are winners announced?
We will announce the winners on the Fishers Parks Facebook page on October 30.
Can I enter a video into the contest?
No, only photos are eligible.
How do I know if I am a winner?
We will post your photo on the Fishers Parks Facebook page and contact you via email to notify you that you have won and include instructions for claiming your prize.
- 2020 Boo Bash Costume Contest (“Contest”) is sponsored by Fishers Parks, 11565 Brooks School Road, Fishers, IN 46037 (“Sponsor”). This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook. By entering this Contest, you are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.
- The Entry Period for this Contest begins on Monday, October 12 and ends on Thursday, October 22 at 11:59 p.m. (all times in these Official Rules are EST). All entries must be received by Sponsor using the specified form during the Entry Period.
- Photo submissions for the contest featuring children under 18 must be submitted by their parent or guardian, age 18 or older between October 12 and October 22.
- To enter, you must submit your photo in the comments of the Fishers Parks Boo Bash Costume Contest Facebook post or the specified form during the Entry Period. Only completed forms will be accepted. Entries must: (a) be submitted digitally via the methods as listed above; (b) be suitable for general audiences and not offensive, obscene, defamatory or illegal; (c) be original (and you must own or control the copyright to your Entry and have sufficient rights to submit the work to this Contest and to grant permission to Sponsor to use the Entry, as described below. You also allow Fishers Parks to use your photos in marketing promotions.); and (d) not violate the rights of others or any policies or terms of Facebook. By entering this Contest, you certify that you have complied with and accept these Official Rules and are eligible to win, and you give your express permission to be contacted by the Sponsor (and third-parties directed by Sponsor) through your Facebook account and at any email address or telephone number you provide in connection with this Contest. You also agree that all decisions of Sponsor in administering the Contest are within Sponsor’s sole discretion and are final.
- Winner Selection: All entrants/entries are subject to verification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. After the Entry Period, the photos will be uploaded into a Facebook album on the Fishers Parks Facebook page. The 5 photos in the album with the most “Likes” through Thursday, October 29 at 11:59 p.m. will win.
- The top 5 winners will receive a prize.
- By submitting a photo, you agree to allow Fishers Parks to use the photo in future print and digital marketing efforts.
- The winning Entrants will be notified via email and the Fishers Parks Facebook account. Fishers Parks will post the winning photos.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.