With over 36 engaging full and half-day camp programs, Fishers Parks & Recreation summer camps offer opportunities for children to explore exciting and vibrant topics while meeting new friends.
Camps focus on art, STEM, fitness, and nature programming, and campers will enjoy sessions on coding, cooking, conducting messy science experiments, and other fun themes.
Resident registration is now open for 2019 summer camps!
NEW THIS YEAR: Get a Head Start on Summer Camp Registration!
Registration for Fishers residents is now open! Nonresident registration begins on January 21 at 8:30 a.m.
Your child is welcome to attend one camp, or as many camps as they would like! An emergency contact form must be completed for all registered children. Registering for camp is easy:
Register your child for camp through our online registration system.
Stop by the Fishers Parks & Recreation office to register in person starting on January 14 (nonresident registration starts on January 21).
Office hours are Monday - Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Free & Reduced Summer Camp Rates for HSE Schools Students
Fishers Parks and Recreation offers free or reduced summer camp rates for HSE Schools students who are enrolled in the free or reduced lunch program. To be eligible for these rates, parents must register their child for summer camp in person at the Fishers Parks & Recreation Office and bring documentation from HSE Food Services.
To acquire documentation, please call HSE Schools at 317-594-4381. Free or reduced summer camp rates are limited to one camp per student each summer. Spaces in each camp are currently reserved for free and reduced rates until January 28. After January 28, reduced rates will still be available, but the spaces will open to the public for first-come, first-served registration.
- Engaging and vibrant camp experience focused on a variety of physical, mental, and social learning opportunities
- Unique, themed camp each week including sports, water, outdoor exploration, nature, art, crafts, STEM, pottery, and more
- T-shirt per registered camp, to be worn each day of camp
- Engagement in age-appropriate activities and crafts daily
- Outstanding counselor-to-camper ratios
- Procedures to ensure camper's safety, including medical forms on-site and photo identification requirements for sign-out
Summer Camp Refund Policy
A full refund will be issued if Fishers Parks & Recreation cancels a camp for any reason. Fishers Parks & Recreation will offer refunds for summer camps based on the time between cancellation and the event date (please note that credit card convenience fees are non-refundable):
- Full Refund – More than 14 days before the camp starts
- 50% Refund - 7 to 13 days before the camp starts
- No Refund - Less than 7 days before the camp starts